WELCOME TO NSIE NEWSTYLISH. IF YOU SHOP FROM OUR STORE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please carefully read all information concerning our guidelines, terms, and agreements.
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions set out the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of [NewStylish] (“online store”, “we”, “us”), an online store operated by [NSIE] (e-commerce operator), and its users (“you”), in relation to the use of the internet-related services offered through the online store (“services”).
※ These terms and conditions also apply to your e-commerce transactions on PC and wireless operations.
Article 2 (Definitions)
1. “Online store” refers to a virtual marketplace created by [NSIE] that allows users to trade products and services (“goods and services”) through IT systems. In these terms, “online store” also refers to the operator of the store.
2. “Users” refers anyone (customer accounts or guests) who accesses the “online store” and uses our services in accordance with its terms and conditions.
3. “Customer accounts” refers to users who have registered an account on the “online store” and who, therefore, have continuous access to the services offered through the “online store.”
4. “Guests” refers to users who use the services offered through the “online store” without registering an account.
Article 3 (Effects and Modifications of the Terms and Conditions)
1. We will publish on the launch screen of the online store, a link to the full content of these terms and conditions, as well as the name of the business owner, the physical address of the sales office (including the address of customer service centers), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, business registration number, website registration/notification badge and name of the privacy officer. We will ensure that the full content of the terms and conditions are made available so that you can view them by following a link.
2. We shall display on a separate link or a pop-up screen, important and relevant information in these terms and conditions that govern our cancellation policy, shipping policy, refund policy, and others. By doing so, we ensure that you have a clear understanding of these terms and conditions before you give your consent.
3. We may amend the terms and conditions within the scope of applicable laws and regulations, including the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, Electronic Financial Transactions Act, Digital Signature Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Act on Door-to-Door Sales, and the Framework Act on Consumers.
5. Matters that are not specified in these terms and conditions and their interpretations are subject to the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc., Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and other consumer protection guidelines and regulations on e-commerce provided by the Korea Fair Trade Commission as well as commercial practices.
Article 4 (Provision of Services and Amendments)
1. We carry out the following tasks:
Provide information on goods and services, and conclude purchase contracts
Fulfill delivery of contracted goods and services
Other tasks determined by us
2. In the event of unavailability or changes in technical specifications, the goods and services that we provide in future contracts may be subject to changes. In this case, we shall publicize the details and provision date of the modified goods and services on the web pages where they have been uploaded.
3. In the event of changes to the content of the services we provide under this contract, either due to the unavailability of goods or changes in technical specifications, we must immediately notify you through a means of contact where you can be reached.
4. We are liable to compensate for any damages incurred to you as a result of events outlined in Paragraph 3. However, this does not apply if it can be proven that the damage was not caused by us either intentionally or due to negligence on our part.
Article 5 (Service Suspension)
1.We may temporarily suspend our services due to reasons stemming from repairs, inspections, replacement or failure of parts, and network disruptions.
2. We will compensate you or third parties for any damages incurred by temporary service suspensions due to the reasons specified in Paragraph 1. However, this does not apply if it can be proven that the damage was not caused by us either intentionally or due to negligence on our part.
3. In cases where we are unable to provide our services as a result of changes in our line of business, forfeiture of business, or mergers, we will inform you in the manner specified in Article 8 and compensate you based on the conditions presented in advance. However, after the last day of operation, we are not responsible for any compensation of store mileage points. You must expense them before the last day of business.
Article 6 (Account Registration)
1. You can create a customer account on the online store after entering your personal information on the registration form that we have provided and by agreeing to the outlined terms and conditions.
2. We will accept your account registration request once you create an account, as described in Paragraph 1, unless one of the following conditions apply:
Your account was previously deleted under Article 7, Paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions. In this case, exceptions will be made if three (3) years have elapsed since the account termination and we accept your new registration request.
If the application submitted contains false information, omissions, and errors
If accepting your registration request poses significant technical challenges for the online store
3. Account registration is deemed complete once you have received our approval notice.
4. You shall let us know of any changes you wish to make to the personal information submitted with your application within a suitable period of time.
Article 7 (Account Deletion and Loss of Eligibility)
1. You may ask that your customer account be deleted at any time and we will process your request immediately.
2. We may limit or suspend your account privileges if any of the following conditions apply:
If you submitted false information during the application
If you fail to pay for the goods and services purchased through the online store or other cost associated with the use of the online store
If you interfere with the use of the online store by other users or threaten the e-commerce environment by stealing personal information, etc.
If you exploit the online store to engage in activities that are either illegal, violate these terms and conditions, or disrupt public order
3. If you engage in similar violations on two (2) occasions or more or fail to rectify the behavior within thirty (30) days following the limit/suspension on account privileges, we may terminate your account.
4. Your registration is canceled when we revoke your eligibility as an account holder. In this case, we will notify you and grant you at least thirty (30) days so that you can state your case before the cancellation is finalized.
Article 8 (Account Notifications)
1. We may send you notifications through the e-mail address you provided in advance.
2. We may stick general notices on our message board for one (1) week or more for announcements pertaining to multiple accounts and groups. However, we must send individual notifications on matters of significant consequence for you in your personal transactions.
Article 9 (Purchase Requests and Personal Information Collection Agreements)
1. You may request orders through procedures outlined in the following list, or by using other similar methods. We must assist by providing relevant information in a way that is easy for you to understand.
Search and selection of goods and services
Entry of the recipient’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile number), and other information
Confirmation of terms and conditions, services with limited cancellation rights, details on expenses related to delivery, installation, etc.
Final verification of consent to the terms and services, and conditions outlined in Paragraph 3 (Click “Yes” button)
Confirmation and submission of the purchase order, and our approval of the confirmation
Selection of payment method
2. We shall notify you and obtain your consent before providing your personal information to a third party as a requirement to fulfill a purchase order. In this case, we provide you with information, including 1) The recipient of your personal information, 2) The purpose regarding the use of your personal information, 3) The nature of the personal information that is to be provided, 4) The duration of storage and use of your personal information (These also apply when changes have been made to user consent).
3. When we consign tasks to a third party to handle your personal information, we shall obtain your consent and provide you with information, including 1) The consigned party that will have access to your information, 2) Details on the tasks that require the use of your personal information (These also apply when changes have been made to user consent). However, a prior notification on the use of personal information may be used as a substitute for individual notice and consent on each transaction if it is necessary for the fulfillment of service contracts and if it is more convenient for you. Such action must comply with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 10 (Terms of Contract Delivery)
1. We reserve the right to turn down any purchase request outlined in Article 9 that does not meet the following requirements. In cases where minors enter into a contract, we are required to provide notification that the purchase may be canceled by the minors in question or their legal representatives in the absence of the latter’s consent.
The purchase request does not contain false information, omissions, and errors.
Goods and services including alcohol and tobacco must not be sold to minors in accordance with the Youth Protection Act.
Approval of the purchase request does not pose extraordinary technical challenges for us.
2. The contract is deemed valid when you receive our approval notice in the form of a receipt confirmation notice as specified in Article 12, Paragraph 1.
3. Our approval notice shall include information including a confirmation of your purchase request, the availability of the requested goods and services, and the possibility of changes/cancellations in the purchase order.
Article 11 (Payment Method)
We accept the following forms of payment:
Phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, and other forms of account transfers
Prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, and other card payments
Online bank deposits
Points and credits issued by the online store
Vouchers issued or accepted by the online store
Other electronic payment methods
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
Article 12 (Receipt Confirmation Notice, Changes and Cancellations of Purchase Request)
1. We send you a receipt confirmation notice upon receiving a purchase request.
2. After you receive the notice, you may request to either change or cancel your order request in cases where there are any discrepancies, which we must fulfill without delay if the order has not yet been shipped. However, if the payment has already been made, cancellation policies outlined in Article 15 will apply.
Article 13 (Delivery of Goods and Services)
1. Except for cases where we have made a separate agreement with you regarding the time of delivery, we will take the necessary steps, including production orders and packaging, to deliver the goods within seven (7) days of the contract.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Article 14 (Refunds)
We shall immediately notify you of orders that cannot be fulfilled due to stock unavailability or other reasons. If we have received payment for the order, we shall either provide a refund or take related steps.
Article 15 (Cancellations)
After you have entered into a contract with us, you may request to cancel your order within seven (7) days of receiving your contract details (or at the start of the shipping date in case the delivery is delayed after the contract is established) in accordance with Article 13, Section 2 of the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. These procedures apply unless otherwise stipulated in the legislation regarding order cancellations.
2. You are not eligible for refunds or exchanges after you have received the goods if one of the following conditions apply:
If the goods have been damaged or destroyed due to causes attributable to you (However, you are eligible to cancel your order if you had opened the packaging to examine the contents).
If the value of the goods has depreciated significantly due to partial or heavy use
If the value of the goods has depreciated significantly because a long period of time has elapsed, making it difficult to resell the goods
If the packaging has been damaged for goods that can be reproduced as identical counterfeits
3. No restrictions apply to your cancellations request unless we have clearly outlined it in our cancellation policies in a way that is easy for you to understand under Subparagraphs 2 to 4 in Paragraph 2.
4. You may cancel an order within three 14 days after receiving your order.
Article 16 (Effect of Cancellations)
1. We will provide refunds on payments already received after the goods being returned by you.
2. We shall immediately contact relevant service operators to suspend or cancel the billing if you used credit cards, cryptocurrency, or others as your method of payment.
3. In the event of a cancellation, you understand that you bear the burden of costs needed to return the goods already delivered.
Article 17 (Protection of Personal Information)
1. We collect the minimum personal information required to render our services.
2. We do not collect any information in advance for the fulfillment of purchase requests, upon account registration. However, this is not the case when collecting specific information that is necessary to verify your identity prior to accepting an order, in compliance with related laws and regulations.
3. We must provide notice of our reasons when collecting and using your personal information and must obtain your consent.
4. We are prohibited from using the collected personal information aside from the reasons stated here within, and we must notify you if any new needs arise that require the use of your personal information or if it needs to be shared with a third party. However, exceptions apply if stipulated in related laws and regulations.
5. We shall clearly outline and notify you of the terms stipulated in Article 22, Section 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection when obtaining your consent regarding the conditions defined in Paragraphs 2 and 3. This includes information on the personal information manager (affiliation, name, phone number, other contacts), the purpose of information collection and use, and details on sharing the information with a third party (recipient, purpose of information-sharing, scope of information provided). You may withdraw your consent at any time.
6. You may view or request to rectify errors in your personal information we hold at any time. We will comply with these requests without delay, and we will not use any personal information that has been asked to be corrected until the fixes have been applied.
7. We will limit the number of people handling your personal information to a bare minimum to protect your privacy. We take full responsibility for all damages caused by the loss, theft, leak, unauthorized third-party access, and falsification of personal information, including credit card and bank account data.
8. We and any third parties shall destroy all personal information without delay once we have fulfilled the purpose of their collection.
9. We do not have pre-ticked checkboxes in our consent forms for the collection, use, and sharing of personal information.
We will also clearly define the service limitations that apply to you in case you do not agree to our terms on the collection, use, and sharing of personal information. We do not reject account creation requests or restrict our services to you if you do not provide consent to our terms on the collection, use, and sharing of personal information that are not deemed essential.
Article 18 (Obligations of the “Online Store”)
1. We will not engage in any activities that are illegal, in violation of these terms and conditions, or disrupt public order. We shall be fully committed to providing continuous and reliable services as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Article 19 (ID and Password Obligations)
1. Aside from the exceptions defined in Article 17, account holders are responsible for managing the IDs and passwords to their customer accounts.
2. Account holders should not allow any third parties to use their IDs and passwords.
3. Account holder shall notify us and follow our instructions if their ID and password have either been stolen or if they are aware that a third party knows them.
Article 20 (User Obligations)
You may not engage in the following actions:
Uploading false information upon registration or profile editing
Unauthorized the use of information belonging to others
Altering information posted on the online store
Uploading or posting other files and information (software and executables) aside from those designated by us
Violating our copyrights and patents or those of third parties
Defamation and obstruction of business against us or third parties
(vii) Uploading and publishing information that is obscene, violent, and otherwise disruptive to public order
Article 21 (Relationship Between the “Online Store” and Affiliated Marketplaces)
1. When we are connected to affiliated marketplaces via hyperlink (e.g., hyperlinks containing text, stills, or moving images), we are classified as the main site and the latter is the subordinated page.
2. We assume no responsibility for the transaction of goods and services that are offered independently on the affiliated marketplace, as long as we state these terms through a pop-up window notice when connecting to the linked site.
Article 22 (Copyright Ownership and Restrictions on Its Use)
1. We retain all copyrights and patents concerning all works we created.
2. You may not utilize any information obtained from using our online store that is subject to copyright protection. You may not copy, send, publish, distribute, and broadcast information belonging to us without our consent, for commercial purposes or for sharing with a third party.
3. We must notify you in case of unauthorized use of your copyrighted content, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Article 23 (Settlement of Disputes)
1. We will establish and operate a damage compensation settlement body to handle your legitimate suggestions and complaints and provide compensation for damages if necessary.
2. We will prioritize addressing your complaints and suggestions, but in case of difficulties processing them in an expedient manner, we will inform you of the reasons and the processing schedule.
3. When you request compensation for damages stemming from an e-commerce dispute with our online store, settlements may be subject to mediation by the Korea Fair Trade Commission or other arbitration bodies on the municipal/provincial level.
Article 24 (Jurisdictions and Governing Law)
1. Litigation resulting from an e-commerce dispute between our online store and yourself should be filed in the jurisdiction that applies to your home address. If you have no permanent address, it should be filed in the jurisdiction of your current residence. If your address and living arrangements are unclear, or if you are a foreign resident, jurisdiction will be determined in accordance with the Civil Procedure Act.
2. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to e-commerce lawsuits between the online store and users.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock all the time. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
**Store Mileage Point
-There is the store point system. Store points can be used the same as cash on the website. Usually, the basic ratio is 10:1$ but it doesn't always equal to 10:1$ ratio. It could be a little less (9:1$) than that, especially when it's used with other discounts.
**CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATION
Prior to shipment of your order, you may cancel your order within 24 hrs of payment by emailing us at email@example.com or asking us for a cancel request using the contact us form on the top menu under information. If your order has already shipped, you may return your order in accordance with our return policy.
Please NOTE that our hand-crafted products need time for crafting. It needs 7-14 business days depending on the product type. Once the crafting starts, the order can't be canceled/refunded.
**NSIE INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATION
Orders may not be processed due to an error in information, you have provided, which may include, but is not limited to.
Insufficient or incorrect shipping address (street address, city, state, zip, or postal code)
If a product is delayed more than 2 weeks or becomes unavailable, NSIE may cancel the order.
Previous fraudulent order history
NSIE may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with previous fraudulent order history. NSIE may also refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute.
In order to protect you and NSIE from fraudulent transactions, NSIE may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third-party organization to perform address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address.
NSIE also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this website to certain addresses. In the event that NSIE chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by e-mail and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
Return / Refund will be processed by our return policy. Please review our return policy posted on the site.
**GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you with areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us.
**TERM AND TERMINATION
**MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times.
We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
**LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
**ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Last updated. May 27th. 2023