Cart is empty
If you are having trouble with checkout, please check this troubleshooting for a solution.
Here's basic info about our payments method.
We are trying to add more payment methods, however, these are available payment methods for now.
- Paypal (credit/debit cards - with or without a Paypal account)
- Paymentwall (Credit/debit cards, local bank transfer, local e-wallet)
- Direct International bank transfer
Please try all of our payment options first. If Paypal is not working for you, please use Paymentwall. (vice versa)
If you have a Paypal account (and saved credit or debit cards in the account), this would be the easiest way for check-out.
If you have credit or debit cards but a Paypal account, here are options you can choose.
1. Create a Paypal account and complete the payment.
2. Pay with your cards without a Paypal account.
** For this option, your country has to be eligible for it by Paypal. To determine it, please check the screenshot below.
If you don't see this or a similar option like the screenshot, unfortunately, your country is not eligible for this option. If this option is not eligible for you, you must create a Paypal account to pay with credit/debit cards. (If your local Paypal does not support the credit/debit cards at all, then you have to use different payment methods such as Paymentwall.)
If you can't use both Paypal / Paymentwall, the last way to complete a payment is the " Direct International Bank Transfer" option.
To do so, please complete the order with the "Manual Payment" option first. You can find this option on your check-out page. Once you complete the order with the Manual Payment option, soon you will receive an email that included "International Bank Transfer" information.
Please double-check this article below if you are having errors during Paypal.
1. It could be a temporary error, so please try again.
2. If any errors keep occurring during the check-out, you can simply use the "Manual Payment" option to complete the order first.
Then, we will send you a Paypal invoice to your email. You can pay the invoice only on the Paypal website. There will be fewer errors this way.
(To complete the payment, a Paypal account is not mandatory. It's the same as the explanation in PART #2, please double-check PART #2)
3. You can simply use this link, and send us the total amount of your order (Use "manual payment" option to make the order first, then you can just use this link to send us the total amount of order)
(To complete the payment, a Paypal account is not mandatory. It's the same as the explanation in PART #2 please double check PART #2)
4. Please check this and see if your situation is one of them.
Paypal error received during checkout
Message Type 1:
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment.
Please enter a different credit or debit card number
The rejection message described by your buyer is a general PayPal message which could indicate a number of issues. Some common reasons why PayPal could reject cards and display this message are:
1. Credit Card Is Linked or Associated with a PayPal Account.
If you’re using a credit card that’s linked or assigned to a PayPal account, try login to PayPal during payment process. You can change the source of fund to make the payment after logged in to use credit card instead of PayPal balance.
2. Credit Card Is Previously Used in PayPal Account or Assigned in Closed PayPal Account
PayPal remembers a credit card details even when it’s already been removed from the account. The information also been remembered even if PayPal account which linked to the credit card is closed and deleted. In this case, try another credit card, or assigned the credit card to a PayPal account, and pay with account logged in.
3. PayPal Limit on Non-Member Credit Card Usage
According to PayPal source, there is a limit based on the number of times, the amount of the transactions, the type of merchandise being sold that a credit card can be used within the system without having to verify ownership by opening an account. The restriction is for security and fraud protection reasons. There is no workaround to this limitation, but you should be able to use another credit card. If there is problem, try using another email address. Else, register an PayPal account.
4. Credit Card or Email Address Raises Flag in the Transaction
Closely link to reasons above, where some part of the transaction raises flag on the server that stop the payment. Two possible flags are on credit card or email address. Try changing either credit card or e-mail address or both when attempting to pay again.
Message Type 2:
We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're
sorry for the inconvenience.
The main reasons for this particular error according to PayPal technical support:
1. When a customer does not have paypal account, a credit card has a total lifetime transaction limit of approximately $4000. This value is the total of all payments ever made through the PayPal Guest Checkout Experience on that credit card. Even if the total is below $4000, they can only use that card 15 times as a guest. If the card is flagged by PayPal, an account (username/password) will be required for security reasons. In either case, your attendee/buyer will need to sign up for a PayPal account in order to use that credit card.
2. If your customer does have an existing PayPal account and the credit card or email address is recognized, your client MUST log in to PayPal first for security reasons.
These are unfortunately limitations imposed by PayPal for security reasons and entirely have to do with the buyers credit card account. The only workaround is for you to advise them to create a PayPal account using that credit card (if they already do not have one), or use their existing PayPal account if they already have one to complete the transaction.